Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Interesting Quotes"

I started web logging back in 2006, but my secret blogs were never published until I started blogging on 'Blogspot' by the end of 2007. Over the period of time, blogging has become a wonderingserious hobby. Since am a serious blogger these days and find the facilities offered by Blogspot a little in-adequate, I wanted to try a blogging tool. Finally I have found something that I am comfortable with. Those who know me wouldn't be surprised to find that the tool has been developed by Microsoft itself :)

This is a test post using the Windows Live Writer, but a serious one nonetheless. I came across two interesting quotes today. Read on...

"An American's Thoughts on American Economy"

''The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in US. I've been doing my part.

~Dr. Marc Faber in his monthly bulletin (June 2008)~

"Make Every Act an Offering" :

A Quote from the Bhagawad Gita

Be aware of me always, adore me, make every act an offering to me, and you shall come to me; this I promise; for you are dear to me. Abandon all supports and look to me for protection. I shall purify you from the sins of the past; do not grieve.

~Bhagavad Gita 18:65-66~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooo....tht was a good one.....