Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.

I have once posted the full text of Steve Jobs’s  commencement speech at Stanford University. Till date, I haven’t come across the video on this one. May be because I haven’t looked for it. When I did, it did not even take a full second to bring it up. As I once mentioned in my post on this topic, almost an year and a quarter before, I read the speech by Steve Jobs whenever I feel low. There is so much of Inspiration, Motivation, Hope, Advice, Warmth in his speech.

I have read the full text over and over, umpteen times. Today, I have watched the video multiple times. Now, I can almost deliver the same speech without consulting any notes. There's only one part in it that I do not agree to, - the fear-of-death-as-motivation-to-follow-your-dream.  Better to see that all fear is unfounded, so you can have a life motivated by hope & love rather than fear, I think.

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish has become a Mantra to me. One by which I live on… I have posted the video that I found today here. May be you have already seen it. You will find new meaning to life each time you watch it. Please do not miss it.

The video is lengthy, about 22 minutes and YouTube offers two versions – the High Quality and the Normal Quality ones. Loading times may differ based on the Quality of video you choose to view. Please be patient.

No comments: