Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fragrance of the Blue Sky

Born out of boredom on a beautiful morning. Though I have written many poems, this is the first one I dare to publish. Somehow, I always like to keep my poems to myself. Took me a while to decide whether or not to publish it in the blog.

As the final drops of night rain fall on morning leaves,
sun rises to give sparkle to splashing drops of colour and birds that sing.
Aroma of early morning dew, awakens me from nocturnal hue,
coming forth with splashes of light, all is green in the garden of sparkling sight.


Swollen shrooms after the falling rain,
hearing its colours and seeing its sounds,
life becomes a drop dissolving into the ocean Tao.


I see silence as a clear blue sky,
and a song as a cloud appearing before dissipating into void.
Heaven and hell is here on earth,
and when we die, so does heaven and hell.


If there was no beginning, then there is no End,
but if there's a beginning, then there must be an End.
And here I stand, enjoying the fragrance of the blue sky.

No comments: